Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Cheap Molyslip MOL1 325ml Engine Protector

Review and Buying Guide of Cheap  Molyslip MOL1 325ml Engine Protector

Should have used this product earlier, i have given my 150cc scooter an oil change using molyslip. After covering approx 20miles, i feel surethe motor is a little quieter. Also with reducing friction, should improve motors life expectancy,.

Good product helped my diesel engine noise, easy to use and a benefit to your engine.

Pros

  • Recommended additive
  • Good engine additive.
  • and have always been pleased with the results
  • I love my Scooter
  • Molyslip is good for your car
  • Great for older engines.

Cons

  • It doesnt really do anything outstanding
  • After the effort of draining and filling Nothing changed
  • Spend your money on an oil and filter change

Negative Review of Molyslip MOL1 325ml Engine Protector

Features of Molyslip MOL1 325ml Engine Protector

  • car parts

Molyslip. I have been using it for years (40) and i think it helps to prolong life of engines tho it is a bit expensive.

Brilliant Stuff. I have used this engine protector for for over fifty years now and never had any wear problems with any of the engines or gearboxes in any of the cars i have owned, petrol or diesel,highly recomened to anyone who wants to look after their cars/vans engines. .

It Works!. It is not imagined! the engine is quieter and smoother, and best of all is that i am getting more miles per gallon. The benefits of molyslip have been known for years. And i used it in my motorcycles. Definitely recommended. .

Best  in 2015

Product Info

  • Keep out of the reach of children
  • In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice
  • If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show this container or label

Conclusion of Molyslip MOL1 325ml Engine Protector

I've been using this in cars & motorbikes since about 1960, and have proved that it saves fuel and makes the engine run smoother. My cars engine is smoother now. I have used this engine protector for for over fifty years now and never had any wear problems with any of the engines or gearboxes in any of the cars i have owned, petrol or diesel,highly recomened to anyone who wants to look after their cars/vans engines. The engine is quieter and smoother, and best of all is that i am getting more miles per gallon. My father used most of the molyslip range all his life so i know the product well, i have a 4x4 diesel and when the engine is very cold its rattles as most deisels do molyslip has stopped the rattle great product.

Reduced engine noise, easier starting and reduced engine wear. 7 turdo diesel engine smoother and quieter and and saves on fuel and i will use this again. Also with reducing friction, should improve motors life expectancy,. When my car done more than 50k on each service i add molyslip, reduces oil consumption and engine sounds quieter and runs smoother. This product can i believe stop and engine seizing solid in the event of mechanical failure. 0 bmw engine and it runs smooth and silky.

My car is a vauxhaal insignia 1800cc,was very pleased with the results it did quieten my car engine down and appear to make it smother running, will use again on next oil change, i would recommend this product it works for me. I be been using it for years when i was reconditioning engines of all types all of the engines were assembled using moly slip to provide excellent lubrication on the initial startup protecting all new parts in the engine. This product certainly makes a difference to your engine makes it run smoother and also peace of mind. Improvement in my diesel citroen is amazing, runs quieter, smoother and better acceleration. Good product helped my diesel engine noise, easy to use and a benefit to your engine. I have use molyslip for some years to protect my car engine. I have used molyslip mol 325 ml engine protector for many years.

It makes older engines run quieter and smoother and i can easily get additional 20% more mileage with this additive.

I Love My Scooter. Should have used this product earlier, i have given my 150cc scooter an oil change using molyslip. After covering approx 20miles, i feel surethe motor is a little quieter. Also with reducing friction, should improve motors life expectancy,.

Love It. Used it on vauxhall astra 1. 7 turdo diesel engine smoother and quieter and and saves on fuel and i will use this again. .

No comments:

Post a Comment