Tuesday, May 28, 2013

REDEX PETROL INJECTOR 500ML FOR THE PRICE OF 250ML


REDEX PETROL INJECTOR 500ML FOR THE PRICE OF 250ML


By REDEX

 REDEX PETROL INJECTOR 500ML FOR THE PRICE OF 250ML


Category: Car & Motorbike

Most Helpful Reviews of REDEX PETROL INJECTOR 500ML FOR THE PRICE OF 250ML

Reviewed by Benjo1985
Excellent things

I use Redex all the time in my vehicle with no problems – I used it following noticing my MPG dropping and after a tank total the MPG arrived back again up. It even operates a little bit cleaner and flies by way of the MOT. No dilemma using it in my bike both.As for the carb vs injector… Holts (who make Redex) say that it does not matter which petrol Redex u use – I guess that means its the same things or at least related in equally.


Reviewed by nicola302
Fantastic deal

gained this merchandise on time and in great packaging, how fantastic was it to have five hundred ml for the cost of 250 its produced my automobile operate a lot far better.


Reviewed by markprime
Superb merchandise

Following reading the critiques and solution description, I was positive that this might be able to help the flagging Ford Ka I drive, following utilizing this item the motor felt considerably smoother and there was even a advancement in electricity. It does what is states and you are not able to ask for far more


Why Buy

    More Details

    PETROL “INJECTOR”  REDEX Gasoline Method CLEANER – 500ml

    JUST Include TO PETROL -TREATS four Entire TANKS OF FUEL 

    Aids Enhance Gas Economic climate
    CLEANS INJECTORS
    Will help RESTORE Efficiency
    Lowers EMISSIONS
    Appropriate FOR PETROL, INJECTOR, TURBOCHARGED AND INTERCOOLED ENGINES.Safe FOR CATALYTIC CONVERTERS.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment